Monday, January 2, 2012

day 6

ahhhhh the final day
it's after midnight now, and we have to be out of the hotel in less than 7 hours. The internet has been really spotty, so I'm not posting pics now. Am finally able to connect, but I don't have the patience to try and give you all the pics I was saving. And the stories.
We did go see the bioluminescent plankton fish thingies tonight, which was a tour that was 1/2 of kayaking to get there, and therefore a 1/2 hr to get back. Have a feeling that pulling my suitcase thru the airport tomorrow is going to be tough.
Lovely lovely time and I will update and wrap up from somewhere else tomorrow. Layover in DFW, and then waiting 90 mins or so for Kathy to meet up with me at SFO at the end of the trip. Will try to post comments and pics then. Adios all!

No comments:

Post a Comment