Wednesday, November 25, 2009

out of the mouths...

***warning - not for the weak***
I'm getting Brandon ready for bed tonight, he's naked. Naturally, he's um, checking out the parts. Anyhow, he goes "Mommy, I think I feel balls in here. Why are there balls in here?" My first reaction (an audible gasp) goes unnoticed by him. He's just staring at me, waiting for a response, I guess. Then he goes "I think that's where the gnocchi is." I did all I could to not spit my laughter in his face. It was awesomely brilliant! I was proud and disgusted all at the same time.
Happy thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious! We get a lot of boy parts talk here too. Mostly about it growing and not growing. It's time to bury my head in the sand...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely pull the "ask your dad card" more often when the questions involve the penis area.

    ReplyDelete