Tuesday, September 6, 2011

2nd week of school

and two boys are home sick today. Matthew has been coughing and sneezing sort of. Then he spent the day yesterday with a friend at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom and when he came home, was extra stuffy. Eyes all puffy too. Brandon has been a wreck for the past 3 days. My mother in law told me last night it might have something to do with their schedule. Because whenever the boys are there, they are healthy and laid back. Maybe it's just their stress when they are with me. Or maybe Brandon's allergic to milk. UGH. I don't really think he's allergic to milk, or maybe I am just hoping he's not. What a horrible lifestyle change that would be for us. and now I'm thinking of how bad a parent I must be if I'm not even willing to change the family diet for two measly weeks to find out if he's allergic or not. We are going to the pediatrician today and I will push for a full allergy panel. Had Matthew tested a couple of years ago. Fortunately, the only thing he's allergic to is dust mites. Unfortunately, he lives with me and we live with dust. Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment