Saturday, August 27, 2011

Brandon's first lost tooth

About 6 days ago, I discovered Brandon had a loose tooth. He was telling me a story and I realized one of his teeth was crooked. He was super excited because it's his first loose tooth and he has been waiting a while for it. Last night he made this plan for us today - daddy would tie a string from the tooth to the remote control helicopter. I would fly the copter and Matthew would film it with the video camera. He once saw this on funniest videos. He woke up this morning and went over the plan again. Then I started brushing his teeth and realized it was GONE! He didn't even know it. Talked about how I wasn't going to be the one to search his poop, but I think he was a little disappointed. Then we checked his bed and sure enough, we found it! Thankfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment