Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Weds brought to you by M&M

not the good kind. Migraines and mid terms. Honestly, I blame the whole migraine on the stupid pinky splint. It was probably the most painful migraine I've ever had. Took the midterm, don't even remember driving home (no stalkers today, thankfully), took some meds, found a bag of frozen blueberries to put on my face and went to sleep for an hour. Woke up and it was worse, which really stunk. Puked, went and picked up brandon, came back, nibbled on graham crackers, left 40 mins later to go get Matthew. By about 3pm, everything was over. Except for the starvation and exhaustion. Made some yummy dinner then started feeling the pain coming back, so had another dose of excedrin. Thought I was so exhausted that it wouldn't matter. Alas, I was wrong. It's 90 mins later and I'm awake. Probably fine, since I have a quiz tomorrow night on the major arteries and veins.
Heard a 4 year old use the term "gravy" yesterday. Was quite funny. Brandon was showing his friend some of his artwork and his friend said "oh I did that at my school. It was so gravy easy." I cracked up. Kids are amusing.
My husband however, is not so amusing. He stays up late watching stupid stuff on tv like this Sandra Bullock movie about her husband who keeps dying. There HAS to be something better on. And if there's not, he should be able to turn the tv off and I don't know, read a book, or surf the net like the rest of the world. Nope. I think this is because he was deprived of tv as a kid. Not me. And not my kids either. I don't want my future daughter-in-laws to know the TV face like I do.
Oh, I forgot to mention the 3 different piles of cat puke in the house today. I'm so loved, it's ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment